I. General information
- The owner of the websites (hereinafter: Website) www.soemily.com, www.soemilyshop.com, www.soemilyclub.com, www.stressreliefprogram.com and the administrator of personal data is Imagine Worldwide Ltd, Suite 18 Equity Chambers 249 High Street North Poole BH15 1DX, United Kingdom.
II. Personal data
- Website collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- Personal data is collected when completing the registration form for online services
- Personal data is used only for the purpose of sending the newsletter and information on / sale of services / training / materials / products for which the User signed up / purchased, provided if he consented to it.
- The free content of the Website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
- Each person who has provided their personal data has the right to access their content and has the possibility of correcting, updating, supplementing them, as well as requesting the cessation of personal data processing and objecting to the processing of personal data. The above-mentioned activities can be performed by sending an appropriate statement to the email address: email@example.com
- The personal data obtained by the administrator is stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable law.
- The Administrator protects the collected personal data using the following measures:
– encryption of data used to subscribe to the newsletter
– securing the data set against unauthorized access
III. Information about cookie files
- Website uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions
- – Internet Explorer
- – Chrome
- – Safari
- – Firefox
- – Opera
- – Android
- – Safari (iOS)
- – Windows Phone
- – Blackberry
V. Provision of data
- The data is made available to external entities only within legally permitted limits.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. Final provisions